ACESS TO FINANCE
The following links and materials will help you apply for loans and venture capital supported by the European Union. Click on your country to locate banks or venture capital funds that provide finance supported by the EU:
- Guarantees to small and medium-sized enterprises for loans mainly up to EUR 150 000.
- Equity (growth and expansion stage).
InnovFin Programme (Horizon 2020)
- Loans and guarantees to innovative businesses.
- Financing of research & development projects.
- Equity (early and start-up phase).
The SME instrument offers funding and coaching support to innovative SMEs (Phase 1: Concept & Feasibility, Phase 2: Demonstration, Market Replication and R&D, Phase 3: Commercialisation).
- Loans to small and medium-sized enterprises in the cultural and creative sectors.
- Microloans up to EUR 25 000 to micro-enterprises and to vulnerable persons who wish to set up or develop a micro-company.
- Investments up to EUR 500 000 to social enterprises.
European Structural and Investment Funds (ESI funds)
- Loans, guarantees, equity financing or business grants.
Support is provided from multi-annual programmes co-ﬁnanced by the EU.
- Business loans, microfinance, guarantees and venture capital.
- Offers funding, risk sharing and technical support to commercial banks to increase financing to Energy Efficiency investments.
Loans and investments in funds to support projects which promote the conservation of natural capital, including adaptation to climate change.